July 15, 2015 
We met Tom Walker and Trent  they took us to save the native plants by pulling out the non-native plants at a marsh pit by putting waders on and pulling out the weeds. It was really gross at first but after awhile I got used of it and it was a really great experience, my foot got stuck in the mud and I almost fell into the pond and it was scary because I had my phone in my pocket. Luckily it didn’t get wet and we were all safe. Except for some of the students fell in.
After lunch we went with Pete Powers to go save the Aspen trees, when we first arrived I wasn’t ready but once we started working it was really fun, I fell down a couple times but it was cool, we got to help the Aspen trees grow by cutting  the other plants around it. We took a little break and went tree riding  with Grayson Mesplie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog